1. Demir F, Sekreter O. Knowledge, attitudes and misconceptions of primary care physicians regarding fever in children: a cross sectional study. Ital J Pediatr. 2012;38(1):40. doi: 10.1186/1824-7288-38-40
2. Edbor AJ, Arora AK, Mukherjee PS. Early Management of Fever: Benefits of Combination Therapy. Bombay Hospital Journal. 2011;53(4):702-5.
3. Marcdante K, Kliegman RM. Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics E-Book: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2014.
4. Oche OM, Onankpa OB. Using women advocacy groups to enhance knowledge and home management of febrile convulsion amongst mothers in a rural community of Sokoto State. Pan Afr Med J. 2013; 14: 49. doi: 10.11604/pamj.2013.14.49.1703
5. Najimi A, Dolatabadi NK, Esmaeili AA, Sharifirad GR. The effect of educational program on knowledge, attitude and practice of mothers regarding prevention of febrile seizure in children. J Edu Health Promot. 2013, 2:26
6. Amini AG, Kazemi A, Ghorbani A. Causes of seizure in 1 month to 15 years old children in Isfahan. Iranian J Neurol. 2009;24(7): 355-60. (Persian)
7. Taheri Z, Rayyani M, Soltanahmadi J, Pouraboli B, Movahedi Z. The effects of febrile convulsion control program on knowledge, attitude, anxiety, and action of mothers. Medical - Surgical Nursing Journal, 2014; 3(3): 149-156
8. Hazaveyee MS, Shamsi M. The effect of education based on Health Belief Model (HBM) in mothers about behavior of prevention from febrile convulsion in children. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. 2013;21(2):37-47.
9. Hassanpour Onji S, Ghofrani M, Taheri Deraksh N, Ziaee A. Determining the Risk Factors of Recurrent Febrile Seizure in Children Referring to Hazrat-e-Ali Asghar Childrens Hospital. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2009;16(65):0-0.
10. Rkain M, Rkain I, Safi M, Kabiri M, Ahid S, Benjelloun B. Knowledge and management of fever among Moroccan parents/Épisode fébrile chez l'enfant: connaissances des parents marocains et prise en charge par ces derniers. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal. 2014;20(6):397.
11. Kanemura H, Sano F, Mizorogi S, Tando T, Sugita K, Aihara M. Parental thoughts and actions regarding their child's first febrile seizure. Pediatr Intl. 2013;55(3):315-9. doi: 10.1111/ped.12058.
12. Namakin K, Sharifzadeh G, Rezaee S. Demographic and clinical characteristic of febrile convulsion in children admitted in Valiasr hospital of Birjand. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. 2010;17(4):281-7.
13. Kharghani Moghadam SM SD, Mahmoudi M, Shojaiezadeh E, Farahmandi H, Khalili S. Effect of education based on health belief model to prevent the arbitrary use of the drug in women referring to Health Centers sabzevar city. J Health Serv Res Policy. 2014:1876-88
14. Haerian- Ardakani A, Mohmedi M, Mazloomi Mahmodabad S, Akbari S, Zare D. Comparison of the Effect of Oral Health Education Delivered by a Dental Student and Health Volunteers on the Knowledge, Attitude and Performance of Housewives. Tolooebehdasht. 2013;12(3):184-93.
15. Mansourian M, Qorbani M, Rahimzadeh Bazraki H, Charkazi A, Asayesh H, Rezapoor A. Effect of nutritional education based on HBM model on anemia in Golestan girl guidance school students. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot. 2013;1(2):51-6.
16. Hashemi Parast M, Shojaizade D, Dehdari T, Gohari MR. Design and evaluation of educational interventions on the health belief model to promote preventive behaviors of urinary tract infection in mothers with children less than 6 years. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2013;20(110):22-8.
17. Razi T, Shamsi M, Khorsandi M, Roozbehani N, Ranjbaran M. The Effect of Education based on Health Belief Model (HBM) on the Promotion of Mothers Behavior about Danger Signs in Children less than Five Years axxording to IMC(Integrated Management of children Illness). Arak Medical University Journal. 2015;18(7):34-45.
18. Mortada EM, El Safie OS. Effectiveness of Health Education Intervention on Improving Breast Self Examination among Female teachers: Applying Health Belief Model. The Egyptian Journal of Community Medicine. 2013;31(4):17-40.
19. Pirzadeh A, Sharifirad GR. Effect of educational program on knowledge and health belief model structures about acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) among high school female student in Isfahan, Iran. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci 2012, 14(3): 66-71.
21. B P. Evaluation of an Educational Intervention based on Health Belief Model in Promoting New Born Screening Behavior of Mothers for Early Detection of Children with Congenital Hypothyroidism. J J Commun Med. 2015;2 (1):15.
22. Movahed E, Arefi Z, Ameri M. The Effect of Health Belief Model-Based Education (HBM) on Self-Medication among the Male High School Students. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot. 2014;2(1):65-72.