1. Jaarsma T, Halfens R, Senten M, Saad HHA, Dracup K. Developing a supportive-educative program for patients with advanced heart failure within Orem's general theory of nursing. Nurs Sci Q. 2000;2(1):79-85.
2. Riegel B, Dickson VV, Kuhn L, Page K, Worrall-Carter L. Gender-specific barriers and facilitators to heart failure self-care: a mixed methods study. Int J Nurs Stud. 2010;47(7):888-95.
3. Heo S, Moser DK, Lennie TA, Riegel B, Chung ML. Gender differences in and factors related to self-care behaviors: a cross-sectional, correlational study of patients with heart failure. Int J Nurs Stud. 2008;45(12):1807-15.
4. HabibollahZadeh H, Baghaiee R, Abolfathi L, Ghasemzadeh P. Examination the reasons of CHF and the knowledgment and function of patients in self-care. Journal of Medical Council of Islamic Republic of Iran. 2001;19(2):85-9.
5. Rezaei-Louyeh H, Dalvandi A, Hosseini MA, Rahgozar M. The Effect of Self Care Education on Quality of Life among Patients with Heart Failure. Quarterly Journal of Rehabilitation. 2009;10(2):21-7.
6. Shojaei F, Asemi M, Najaf Yarandi A, Hosseini F. Self Care Behaviours, Quality of Life Among Patients with Heart Failure. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2006;18(44):49-55.
7. Jaarsma T, Strömberg A, Mårtensson J, Dracup K. Development and testing of the European Heart Failure Self‐Care Behaviour Scale. Eur J Heart Fail. 2003;5(3):363-70.
8. Deaton C, Grady KL. State of the science for cardiovascular nursing outcomes: heart failure. Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2004;19(5):329-38.
9. Rafieefar S, Atarzadeh M, Asl MA. People comprehensive rehabilitation system for health care. 1, editor. Ghom: Ghom Medical Sciences and Health Services University; 2005.
10. Dickson VV, Deatrick JA, Riegel B. A typology of heart failure self-care management in non-elders. Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs.. 2008;7(3):171-81.
11. Gonzalez B, Lupon J, Parajon T, Urrutia A, Herreros J, Valle V. Use of the European Heart Failure Self-care Behaviour Scale (EHFScBS) in a heart failure unit in Spain. J Card Fail. 2006;59(4):15-21.
12. Alizadeh Z, Ashktorab T. Correlation between social support and self-care behaviors of patients with heart failure in heart internal wards of hospitals affiliated with Shaheed Beheshti Medical Sciences and Health Services University. Tehran: Shaheed Beheshti Medical Sciences and Health Services University; 2011
13. Shojaei F, Asemi S, Yarandi AN, Hosseini F. Self-care behaviors in patients with CHF. Payesh Journal
14. Azarpad M, Shahpourian F, MuhammadLyha J, Rafie F. Examination the correlation between self-care behaviors and self-care needs in patients with CHF refferd to Shahid Rajaee hospital. Tehran: Iran Medical Sciences and Health Services University; 2005.
15. Rockwell JM, Riegel B. Predictors of self-care in persons with heart failure. Heart Lung. 2001;30(1):18-25.
16. Mohammad Hassani M. R., Farahani B., Zohour A. R., Panahi Azar Sh. Self-care ability based on Orem’s theory in individuals with coronary artery disease. Iranian Journal of Critical Care Nursing. 2010;3(2):15-6.
17. Naghib S, AbedSaeedi J. Correlation self-efficiency and compliance in patients suffering from tuberculosis (Disseration). Tehran: Shahid Beheshti Medicine Science University 2010.
18. Morowatisharifabad M, Rouhani Tonekaboni N. Perceived self-efficacy in self-care behaviors among diabetic patients referring to Yazd Diabetes Research Center. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. 2008;15(4):91-9.
19. Shakibazadeh E, Rashidian A, Larijani B, Shojaeezadeh D, Forouzanfar M, Karimi Shahanjarini A. Perceived Barriers and Self-efficacy: Impact on Self-care Behaviors in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes. Hayat. 2010;15(4):69-78.
20. Thomas LK, Sargent RG, Michels PC, Richter DL, Valois RF, Moore CG. Identification of the factors associated with compliance to therapeutic diets in older