1. Del Vecchio D, Smith DC. Brand-extension price premiums: the effects of perceived fit and extension product category risk. J Acad Mark Sci. 2005; 33(2):184-96.
3. Alizadeh H, Andries C. Interaction of parenting styles and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in Iranian parents. Child Fam Behav Ther. 2002; 24(3):37-52. https://doi.org/10.1300/J019v24n03_03
4. Sukhodolsky DG, Ruchkin VV. Association of normative beliefs and anger with aggression and antisocial behavior in Russian male juvenile offenders and high school students. J Abn Child Psychol. 2004; 32(2):225-36.
5. Ganjeh SA, Dehestani M, Zadeh Mohammadi A. Comparison of effectiveness of problem-solving skills and emotional intelligence training on decreasing aggression in male high school students. Knowl Res Appl Psychol. 2013 15; 14(52):38-50.
6. Bueler E, Epstein D, Hicks-Little C, Fuller A, Di Muzio J, McGlade E, et al. Aggression and quality of life in collegiate football players at pre-season and one-year follow up. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2016; 48(5):843. doi:10.1249/01.mss.0000487525.37568.96
7. Embregts P, Didden R, Schreuder N, Huitink C, Nieuwenhuijzen MV. Aggressive behavior in individuals with moderate to borderline intellectual disabilities who live in a residential facility: An evaluation of functional variables. Res Dev Disabil. 2009; 30(4): 682-688. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ridd.2008.04.007
8. Coyne SM. Effects of viewing relational aggression on television on aggressive behavior in adolescents: A three-year longitudinal study. Dev Psychol. 2016; 52(2):284.
9- Shoaa Kazemi M, Shahabinezhad Z. Comparison of the amount of time spent on computer games and aggressive behavior in male middle school students of tehran. J Edu Commun Health. 2016; 3 (3):24-29. doi: 10.21859/jech-03034
10. Baldwin JS, Dadds MR. Reliability and validity of parent and child versions of the multidimensional anxiety scale for children in community samples. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2007; 46(2):252-60. doi:10.1097/01.chi.0000246065.93200.a1
11. Wilder EI, Watt TT. Risky parental behavior and adolescent sexual activity at first coitus. Milbank Q. 2002; 80(3):481-524. doi: 10.1111/1468-0009.00020
12. Fikkers KM, Piotrowski JT, Valkenburg PM. A matter of style? Exploring the effects of parental mediation styles on early adolescents’ media violence exposure and aggression. Comput Human Behav. 2017; 70:407-15. doi:10.1016/j.chb.2017.01.029
13. Karremans JC, Van Lange PA, Ouwerkerk JW, Kluwer ES. When forgiving enhances psychological well-being: the role of interpersonal commitment. J Pers Soc Psychol. 2003; 84(5):1011.
14. Aghaeinejad J, Faramarzi
A. The effect of a period of regular exercise activity on the aggression of educable mentally retarded students. Dev Motor Learn. 2013; 2(12):91-105.
15. Baumrind D. The influence of parenting style on adolescent competence and substance use. J Early Adolesc. 1991; 11(1):56-95.
16. Argys LM, Rees DI, Averett SL, Witoonchart B. Birth order and risky adolescent behavior. Economic Inq. 2006; 44(2):215-33. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbj011
17. Angrist JD, Imbens GW, Rubin DB. Identification of causal effects using instrumental variables. J Am Stat Assoc. 1996; 91(434):444-55. doi:10.2307/2291629
18. Eysenck HJ. Manual for the eysenck personality questionnaire educational and industrial testing service. San Diego, CA. 1975.
19. Baumrind D. Current patterns of parental authority. Dev Psychol. 1971; 4(1):1-103. doi:10.1037/h0030372
21. Bahrami-Ehsan H, Bagherpoor-kamachali S, Fathi-Ashtiani A, Ahmadi AA. Parenting patterns associated with mental health and academic success of children. J Psychol Edu Sci. 2009; 37(4):100-87.
22. Dwairy M, Menshar KE. Parenting style, individuation, and mental health of Egyptian adolescents. J Adolesc. 2006; 29(1):103-17.
23. Kerr DC, Lopez NL, Olson SL, Sameroff AJ. Parental discipline and externalizing behavior problems in early childhood: The roles of moral regulation and child gender. J Abnorm Child Psychol. 2004; 32(4):369-83. doi:10.1023/B:JACP.0000030291.72775.96
24. Williams LR, Degnan KA, Perez-Edgar KE, Henderson HA, Rubin KH, Pine DS, et al.Impact of behavioral inhibition and parenting style on internalizing and externalizing from early children through adolescence. J Abnorm Child Psychol. 2009; 37(8):1063-75. doi: 10.1007/s10802-009-9331-33.
26. Hemati Alamdarloo G, Hossein khanzadeh AA, Arjmandi MS, Teymoori Asfichi MM, Taher M. The role of mothers' parenting style on prediction of behavior problems in preschool children with intellectual disability. Excep Edu. 2014; 3 (125):7-16.
27. Heidari M, Dehghani M, Khodapanahi MK. The impact of perceived parenting style and gender on self-handicapping. J Fam Res. 2009; 5(2):125-137.
28. Kaheni S, Hasanabadi H, SadatJou AR. Study of the juvenile anxiety, depression, aggression and delinqnency in divorced and non-divorced families. J Sabzevar Univ Med Sci. 2001; 7(4):22-28.
29. Yousefi F, Shahvesi S, Shahvisi M, Servatyari K. The Relationship between Gender Difference and the History of Psychiatric Disorders in the Family with Oppositional defiant disorder among Primary School Students in Sanandaj in 2014. Shenakht J Psychol Psychiat. 2017; 4(3): 58-64.