1. Joyani Y, Raadabadi M, Kavosi Z, Sadeghifar J, Momenei K. Relationship Between the Occupational Accidents and Absence from Work Employees in Shiraz Namazi Hospital. J Payavard Salamat. 2011; 5(3):70-9.
2. Raznahan F, Taghipour S. The impact of extraversion, responsibility and perceived working pressure on creating of occupational accidents: (case study of Iranian gas company). Iran Occup Health. 2017; 14(3):12-25.
3. Mehrparvar A, Mirmohammadi S, Ghovve M, Hajian H, Dehghan M, Nabi Meybodi R, et al. Epidemiologic study of occupational accidents recorded in Yazd province in the years 2007-2008. Tebe Kar J. 2012; 3(3):54-62.
4. Bakhtiyari M, Aghaie A, Delpisheh A, Akbarpour S, Zayeri F, Soori H, et al. An Epidemiologic Survey of Recorded Job-Related Accidents by Iranian Social Security Organization (2001-2005). J Rafsanjan Univ Med Sci. 2012; 11(3):231-46.
5. Halvani G, Fallah H, Barkhordari A, Khoshk Daman R, Behjati M, Koohi F. A Survey of causes of occupational accidents at working place under protection of Yazd Social Security Organization in 2005. Iran Occup Health. 2010; 7(3):22-9.
6. Atrkar roushan S, Alizadeh SS. Estimation of economic costs of accidents at work in Iran: A case study of occupational accidents in 2012. Iran Occup Health. 2015; 12(1):12-9.
7. Ghasempouri SK, Pourhossein M, Alizade A, Mirmohammadi SM. The Frequency and Pattern of Injuries in Occupational Accident Victims Referred to Sari Legal Medicine Center during Year 2012. Ir J Forensic Med. 2014; 20(3):127-32.
8. Ghods K, Shahinfar H, Razavi M, Mirmohammadkhani M, Pahlevan D. Assessment the occupational accidents and its related factors in an industrial pipe factory:A case - control study in Iran. koomesh J. 2016;17(4):856-62.
9. Malakoutikhah M, Karimi A, Hosseini M, Rastgarkhaled A. Modeling of relationship between work-family conflict and occupational accident in a steel manufacturing industry. J Health Safe Work. 2017; 7(1):77-84.
10. Alizadeh SS, Nojomi S, Rasoulzadeh Y, Zarranejad A, Varmazyar S, Abbasi M. A comprehensive review of studies of occupational accidents since the beginning of 1380 to the end of 1393 in Iran: A systematic review. Iran Occup Health. 2017;14(1):93-113.
11. Hosseini Kebria SS, Mohammadi Golafshani E, Kashefi alasl M, Jozi SA. Predicting the occupational accidents of Tehran's oil Refinery based on HSE using fuzzy logic model. Iran Occup Health. 2014; 11(6):43-54.
12. Janmohammadi N, Tirgar A, Babazadeh A, Sarvi F. Epidemiologic Study of Bone and Soft Tissue Injuries Resulting from Occupational Accidents in Hospitalized Patients of Shahid Beheshti Hospital in Babol City During 2010 – 2012. Ilam Univ Med Sci J. 2015; 23(2):36-43.
13. Wadsworth EJK, Simpson SA, Moss SC, Smith AP. The Bristol Stress and Health Study: accidents, minor injuries and cognitive failures at work. Occup Med J. 2003; 53(6):392-7. doi:10.1093/occmed/kqg088
14. Aghilinejad M, Kouhpayezade J, Noori MK, Golabadi M. Association of age and work experience with work-related injuries in mining and mineral industries in Iran 2003 – 2011. Razi J Med Sci. 2013; 19(104):20-8.
15. Soori H, Rahimi M, Mohseni H. Association between job stress and work-related injuries: a case-control. Iran J Epidemiol. 2006; 1(3):53-8.
16. Halvani G, Ebrahimzadeh M, Nabi Meybodi R, Forooghi Nasab F. Study of occupational accidents occurred in one of the uranium mines in the central region of Iran during 2006-2010. Tebe Kar J. 2013; 4(3):52-61.
17. Ho J-J, Hwang J-S, Wang J-D. Estimation of reduced life expectancy from serious occupational injuries in Taiwan. Accid Anal Prev. 2006; 38(5):961-8. doi:10.1016/j.aap.2006.03.007
19. Ghahramani A, Abbasi A. Assessment of the Relationship between occupational accident experience and personal and job factors in tar paper manufacturing companies. Iran Occup Health. 2016; 12(6):48-57.
21. Kakaei H, Hashemi Nejad N, Mohammad fam I, Shokouhi M, Ahmadi M, Kakaei H, et al. Reasons of Occupational Accidents in Kermanshah Petroleum Refinery: A Retrospective Study 1984-2009. J Ilam Univ Med Sci. 2012; 20(2):44-52.
22. Cloutier E. The effect of age on safety and work practices among domestic trash collectors in Quebec. Saf sci. 1994; 17(4):291-308. doi:10.1016/0925-7535(94)90030-2
23. McCaig LF, Burt CW, Stussman BJ. A comparison of work-related injury visits and other injury visits to emergency departments in the United States, 1995-1996. J Occup Environ Med. 1998; 40(10):870-5.
24. Webb G, Redman S, Sanson-Fisher R. Work injury experience at an industrial worksite. J Occup Health Saf. 1992;8(2):143-53.
25. Hashemi Nejad N, Rahimi Moghadam S, Gharebayi S, Amandadi Ghotbabadi S. The analysis of occupational accidents in one of the production and utilization sturgeon factories in Bandar Turkaman in 2009. J Neyshabur Univ Med Sci. 2014; 1(1):44-8.
26. Solomon C, Poole J, Palmer KT, Coggon D. Non-fatal occupational injuries in British agriculture. J Occup Environ Med. 2007; 64(3):150-4. doi:10.1136/oem.2005.024265
27. Vaziri Nejad R, Esmaeili A, Mir Motalabi M, Hasanshahi GH. One-Year Incidence Rates of Job-Related Accidents in one of the Biggest Iranian Copper Factories (2004-2005): A New Method to Assess Job-Related Accidents Severity. J Rafsanjan Univ Med Sci. 2009; 8(2):79-88.
28. Mohamadfam L. Evaluation of occupational accidents and their related factors in Iranian Aluminum company in 1999. Sci J Kurdistan Univ Med. 2001.5(3):8-23.