1. Azizi K, Ahmadian H, Nazemi A. Comparison of resiliency, procrastination, stress and burnout among nurses in psychiatric and non- psychiatric wards. Quart J Nurs Manag. 2017; 5(3-4):80-91.
3. Vaezfar SS, Azadi MM, Akbari Balootbangan A, Rahimi M. The Role of Coping styles and Self-efficacy in Nurses Job Stress in Hospital. Iran Psychiat Nurs. 2014; 2 (2):22-32
4. Blix AG, Cruise RJ, Mitchell BM, Blix GG. Occupational stress among university teachers. Edu Res. 1994; 36(2):157-69.
5. Chin Aveh M, Nadi MA. Recognition of relationship between occupational stress and satisfaction among members of faculty in private and governmental university. Res curriculum plan. 2010; 1(27):213-30.
7. Mirkamali SM, Mazari E, Khabare K, Zoughipour S. Identify Job Stressors and Their Relationship with Quality of Work Life (Case: Faculty Members of Birjand University). J Manag Sys. 2016; 13(4):1113-33.
8. Jackson L, Rothmann S. Occupational stress, organisational commitment, and ill-health of educators in the North West Province. S Afr J Educ. 2006; 26(1):75-95.
9. Pourafzal F, Seyedfatemi N, Inanloo M, Haghani H. Relationship between Perceived Stress with Resilience among Undergraduate Nursing Students. Hayat. 2013; 19 (1):41-52.
10. Amini F, Farah bakhsh K, Nikoozadeh kordmirza E. Comparative analysis of life satisfaction, resilience and burnout among intensive and other units nurses. Quart J Nurs Manag. 2013; 1(4):9-17.
11. Bonanno GA. Loss, trauma, and human resilience: have we underestimated the human capacity to thrive after extremely aversive events? Am psychol. 2004; 59(1):20-8. doi:10.1037/0003-066X.59.1.20
12. Burns RA, Anstey KJ, Windsor TD. Subjective well-being mediates the effects of resilience and mastery on depression and anxiety in a large community sample of young and middle-aged adults. Aust N Z J psychiatry. 2011; 45(3):240-8.
13. Wilks SE. Resilience amid academic stress: The moderating impact of social support among social work students. Adv Soc Work. 2008; 9(2): 106-25.
14. Nosratabadi M, Bagheri M, Fazilat Pour M. The Mediation Role of Resiliency in the Relationship of Attribution Styles and Personality Dimensions with Job Burnout in Surgeons of Kerman City, Iran. J Kerman Univ Med Sci. 2015; 22(6): 690-704.
15. Rahmati A, Amir-Teymoori R, Pour-Ebrahimi M. The Effect of Training Emotion Regulation Skills on the Resiliency of Patients with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. J Kerman Univ Med Sci. 2016; 23(3): 368-379.
16. Darban F, Vaghei S, Shad M. The effect of Stress Inoculation Program (SIP) on nurses’ Perceived stress in psychiatric wards. Evid Based Care. 2012; 2(1):35-44. doi:10.22038/ebcj.2012.388
17. Mohammadi M. The study of key factors inﬂuences on resiliency of substance abuse at risk. [PhD thesis of Psychology]. Tehran Univ Soc Welf Rehabil Sci. 2005; 27-30.
18. Jowkar B. The mediating role of resilience in the relationship between general and emotional intelligence and life satisfaction. J Contemp Psycho Anal. 2008; 2(2): 3-12.
19. Shakerinia I, Mohammadpour M. Relationship between job stress and resiliency with occupational burnout among nurses. J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci. 2010; 14(2):161-9.
20. Hosseini Z, Panahandeh Vansofla K, Mirzaian B. Relationship between Job Stress and Social Support in Prediction of Job Satisfaction in the Recruits of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences, Iran. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2016; 25 (134):335-9.
21. Komeili Sani H, Etemadi A, Boustani H, Bahreini M, Hakim AS. The relationship between nurses' clinical competency and job stress in Ahvaz university hospital, 2013. J Clin Nurs Midwifer. 2015; 4(1): 39-49.
22. Khatoni M, Mlahasani M, Khoeniha S. Job stress and its related factors in accountant employees of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences. Iran Occup Health J. 2011; 8 (2):66-76. 23. Kamali Ardakani M, Malek M, Attarchi M, Mohammadi S. Assessment of occupational stress and influencing factors in medical students. Occup Med Quart J Shahid Sadoughi Univ Med Sci. 2013; 5 (1): 24-33.
24. Mahdieh O, Darvishi Ghazanchi S. The study of the relationship between nurses job stress and resiliency. J Nurse Physic War. 2017; 5 (14):17-22.
25. Menezes VD, Fernández BC, Hernández LM, Ramos FC, Contador IC. Resilience and the burnout-engagement model in formal caregivers of the elderly. Psicothema. 2006; 18(4):791-6. PMID:17296119