2. Babashahy S, Akbari Sari A, Rashidian A, Olyaee Manesh A. Payments of Physicians Employed in Public and Private Hospitals after Modification of Surgical and Invasive Services Tariffs. Hakim Research Journal 2012; 15(1): 38- 43.
5. Cheng TL, Goodman E, Committee on Pediatric Research. Race, ethnicity and socioeconomic status in research on child health. J Pediatr. 2015; 135(1):e225-37. doi:10.1542/peds.2014-3109
7. Hashemi B, Baratloo A, Forouzafar MM, Motamedi M, Tarkhorani M. Patient Satisfaction Before and After Executing Health Sector Evolution Plan. Iran J Emerg Med. 2015; 2(3):127-33.
8. shahraki M, Ghaderi S. The impact of Education and Health Infrastructures on Economic Growth of Iran. Quart J Eco Growth Develop Res. 2014; 5(19):117-3
9. Rasidian A, Doshmangir L. Substitution of ‘California’ book, the First Clinical and Diagnosis Tariff Reference book in Iran: Expert’s View Points. Med cultivat Res J. 2013;22(3):59-78.
10. Emami Razavi SH. Health system reform plan in Iran: Approaching Universal Health Coverage. Hakim Health Sys Res. 2016; 18 (4):329-35
11. Khojasteh A. The strengths and weaknesses of the healthcare reform plan: Mehr News; 2015 [updated 20162015]. Available from: www.mehrnews.com/news/2365802
12. Nejati MH. The health system said goodbye to California book. Shargh news paper; 2016:2129
13. Nasri M. A comparative study of the California book effect and the servicesrelative value on inpatient costs of the common actions in the selected hospitals of ILAM city in September and October 2014. J Ilam Univ Med Sci. 2017; 25 (1):169-79. doi:10.29252/sjimu.25.1.169
14. Doshmangir L, Rashidian A, Moaeiri F, Akbari Salari A. Effect of Proposed Changes of Relative Values of Different Specialists Medical Tariffs on Payment Weight to Specialties and Health System Costs. Hakim Health Sys Res. 2011; 14 (1):1-9
15. Alidadi A, Amerioun A, Sepandi M, Hosseini Shokouh S M, Abedi R, Zibadel L, et al. The Opportunities and Challenges of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education for Improvement of Healthcare System. Health Res J. 2016; 1 (3):173-84.
16. Zare H, Akhavan Behbahani A, Azadi M, Irvan masoudi A. Assessment of Methods for Determination of Medical Tariffs in Developed Countries and Proposing a Model for Iran. Majlis Rahbord. 2013; 20(74): 5-34
17. Piroozi B, Moradi G, Nouri B, MohamadiB olbanabad A, Safari H. Catastrophic Health Expenditure After the Implementation of Health Sector Evolution Plan: A Case Study in the West of Iran. Int J Health Policy Manag 2016; 5(7): 417-23. doi:10.15171/ijhpm.2016.31